Get Money

You can’t do much without cash.

If you’re not working, you can get different kinds of income support from Centrelink. These include Youth Allowance (under 22 years of age), Newstart (22+), and specific payments for people who are parents, carers, sick or disabled. To find out if you’re eligible, get a claim form from the Centrelink website, or go to your nearest office. There are fact sheets which tell you how to claim payments from Centrelink. Download them from or phone 1800 226 028 for a copy.

Ph 132 307
Katoomba: 33-35 Waratah St
Springwood: 107-109 Macquarie St